SNEX – FIRE EXTINGUISHER CUBE – AUTOMATIC – 1.25KG
- Self detonates in the presence of fire
- Extinguishes fire in seconds
- Safe & Easy to use
SEE VIDEO: https://youtu.be/enmU49B6nMc
This is what makes it your first line of defence against fires.
Product is recommended for fire extinguishing and surveillance for the following types of fire:
- Class A – combustible materials (wood, paper, fabric, refuse)
- Class B – flammable liquids
- Class C – flammable gas
- Class E – electrical equipment
- Class F – cooking oils
- The weight of extinguishing powder mixture present inside is ~1.2 KG (+/- 10%)
- Net Weight of the product is 1.250 Kg (that includes the powder inside. +/- 10%)
- Size: 12.5 X 12.5 X 12.5 cm
- Activation time: 2-12 seconds with flame (Depends upon the type of fire it is used on)
- Extinguishes fire in the perimeter of up to 3 cubic meters.
- Activates in temperature range of -40~+90 degrees Celsius.
- Snex alerts you when the fire erupts and makes a noise under 120 db when putting out the fire
SNEX can be installed on the wall or simple placed on a flat surface. It can be placed on a shelf, a table or any other visible surface.You can place and carry it in your home, car, caravan or even a boat. The most recommended places to put a fire ball are high fire risk areas such as kitchens, power switches, near fire places or overloaded outlets